We would hope that the products you receive from NG Peptides are correct and that you are happy with your order. If however you should need to return anything for an exchange or refund the process couldn’t be easier. Depending on the product we will either arrange for the product to be collected or for you to return the items at your local post office.
When returning NG Peptides goods you will need to ensure that you return the unwanted item(s) to us in its original packaging along with your receipt and the returns form.
NG Peptides are happy to replace any damaged goods that have been sent to you providing you meet the following conditions.
- Return the faulty or damaged item(s) to us in its original packaging.
*Please note that replacements are at the discretion of our management and sales team and will be assessed on an individual basis. Any damage or fault that has occurred during use will be subject to checks and NG Peptides will not be liable if the product has been damaged after being opened or used.
We understand that not everybody will want to keep the items they have ordered. If you change your mind on an order here’s what to do.
- Return the unwanted item(s) to us in its original packaging.
- We will issue a full refund for any unused goods returned to us. If however the goods have been used the item(s) will be returned to you in their used condition.
*Please note that you will not be refunded the cost of the postage unless this was the fault of NG Peptides, e.g. you were sent the wrong item.
NG Peptides are happy to issue exchanges for any product that is purchased which does not meet your requirements, provided the item has not been used.
- Return the unwanted item(s) to us in its original packaging and make a note of which item/size/flavour you would like instead.
- We are happy to exchange any item, provided the original item is returned to us undamaged and unused.
*Please note that if NG Peptides are responsible for you receiving the incorrect item i.e. wrong size or colour then a free exchange can be made & postage will be refunded on the return item. If however the error is on your part, then you will have to pay the return postage for the item.